pg_stat_reset influence the plan chosen ?

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_stat_reset influence the plan chosen ?
Date: 2018-09-12 06:36:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Does before choosing a plan postgres looks on the pg_stat_all_tables table
? I usually use the select pg_stat_reset() before I run some operation in
order to understand on what tables those operations work and what exactly
they do. I wanted to understand if by reseting the statistics I influence
the plan postgres will use.

Thanks , Mariel.