Re: Fwd: increase insert into local table from remote oracle table preformance

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: increase insert into local table from remote oracle table preformance
Date: 2018-08-15 08:43:11
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-performance

Inserting directly into the partition didnt help, the performance are just
the same. I tried to increase the prefetch value to 1000(alter foreign
table hist_oracle options (add prefetch '1000') but still no change - 15
minutes for one partition(6GB).

On the oracle side the plan is full scan on the partition (I'm copying the
entire partition into a postgresql partition..)