Re: autovacuum just stop vacuuming specific table for 7 hours

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Subject: Re: autovacuum just stop vacuuming specific table for 7 hours
Date: 2019-03-06 17:16:30
Lists: pgsql-performance

The PostgreSQL version is 9.6.
I dont have access to the machine right now so I will check tomorrow.
Basically those values should be the same because they are updated by the
autovacuum process right ?
Any idea what else to check ? During the week last_autovacuum (in
pg_stat_all_tables) were updated every hour. Only during those problematic
7 hours it wasnt updated.

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 6 במרץ 2019 ב-19:05 מאת ‪Justin Pryzby‬‏ <‪
pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com‬‏>:‬