Re: Owner of schema cant access foreign tables in that schema

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Owner of schema cant access foreign tables in that schema
Date: 2018-09-30 08:14:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
so what exactly authirzation grants you ? allowing the owner of the schema
change properties of the tables ? allowing the owner of the schema grant
permissions on the tables in that schema ?
I tried to query with my user (mariel) a table in a schema that is owned by
my user but I couldnt query that table because of lack of permissions.

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 30 בספט׳ 2018 ב-11:11 מאת ‪David G. Johnston‬‏ <‪
david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com‬‏>:‬