Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Subject: Re: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension
Date: 2018-07-08 14:36:06
Lists: pgsql-performance

I still got the binaries of the installation and I found that I have the
next directory :
postgresql-10.4/src/pl/
cd postgresql-10.4/src/pl/plpython
-rw-r--r-- 1 postgres postgres 653 May 7 23:51 Makefile
drwxr-xr-x 3 postgres postgres 33 May 8 00:03 plpgsql
drwxr-xr-x 5 postgres postgres 4096 May 8 00:03 plperl
drwxr-xr-x 5 postgres postgres 319 May 8 00:06 tcl
drwxr-xr-x 5 postgres postgres 4096 May 8 00:06 plpython

is there a way to install the extension from here ?