checkpoint occurs very often when vacuum full running

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: checkpoint occurs very often when vacuum full running
Date: 2018-11-15 18:53:14
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-performance

Hi,
Can someone explain the logic behind it ? I know that vacuum full isnt
something recommended but I found out that whenever I run vacuum full on my
database checkpoint occurs during that time every second ! well I know that
VACUUM FULL duplicates the data into new data files and then it deletes the
old data files. The writing the vacuum does, is it with the checkpoint
process ?

Is there any connection ?

Thanks.