postgresql & Fulltext & ranking & my own functions

From: Nicolas Paris <niparisco(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Forums postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql & Fulltext & ranking & my own functions
Date: 2016-05-03 12:21:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Documentation says : (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/textsearch-controls.html#TEXTSEARCH-RANKING
)
"The built-in ranking functions are only examples. You can write your own
ranking functions and/or combine their results with additional factors to
fit your specific needs."

The build-in seems not enough for my use case. How to write my own ranking
functions ?

I would like to create something like ts_rank_cd( tsv, 'foo & bar', my_new_
normalization_integer)

----
pg 9.5