Re: Postgresql - COPY TO - get number row inserted - from JDBC

From: Nicolas Paris <niparisco(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql - COPY TO - get number row inserted - from JDBC
Date: 2015-02-07 17:47:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Adrian and Thomas. I get it worked with CopyIn(sql, inputstream)
method, and then with "FROM STDIN".

If someone interested in ETL Talend software, I actually modified the
component "tPostgresqlBulkExec". You can find it there :
https://github.com/parisni/tPostgresqlBulkExec.git
I guess this is faster to read from STDIN than export the file on the
remote server and then COPY FROM "file exported on the remote server"
isn'it ?

Nicolas PARIS