Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine

From: "Muthukumar(dot)GK" <muthankumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine
Date: 2020-12-04 10:27:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I have created Database in postgresqlv13 . My Office colleague needs to
access my postgres server and database from his machine. There is a config
file called 'Postgresql.conf.sample' in program files folder. Even if I
changed the connection settings of listen address from localhost to *(
Connection Settings - #*Listen address* =*'*' *) in config file. But still
my colleague is not able to connect it. Kindly provide some guidance on
this.

Regards
Muthu