Re: Migration from SQL Server to PostgeSQL

From: "Muthukumar(dot)GK" <muthankumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Migration from SQL Server to PostgeSQL
Date: 2020-11-30 06:05:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Pavel,

Kindly let me know the following functionality can be possible in
postgresql. If possible,provide me with a sample program.

1. Call the procedure from/inside another procedure and insert the result
set into Temp Table.
2. Creating Dynamic procedure in postgresql. because We have dynamic
procedure in SQL server, On execution of this Procedure, another two
procedures will be Created dynamically.

Regards
Muthu