Multiple result set not working

From: "Muthukumar(dot)GK" <muthankumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple result set not working
Date: 2020-11-19 12:04:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi team,

is it possible to return Multiple results set from procedure/function on
single execution. Please advise me on this. I have written sample code
below and when i execute it i dont get any result set

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION multiResultset(

ref1 refcursor,

ref2 refcursor)

RETURNS SETOF refcursor

AS $$

BEGIN

open ref1 for

select * from los_approverreassignwhere pk_id= 10;

open ref2 for

select * from los_approverreassignwhere pk_id= 11;

END;

$$

LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

[image: image.png]