Re: help with upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2

From: Aníbal Pacheco <apacheco(dot)uy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: help with upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2
Date: 2012-10-25 04:39:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I could after some work, what I want to ask now is this:
In the middle of the pg_restore process I had to stop it (^Z) and remove
one problematic and not needed database from the
generated pg_upgrade_dump_db.sql file and then continue the process with
fg, of course it failed BUT: I started the new server and checked for my
only needed database and it seems to be ok, can I be sure that this
database was restored correctly? I think that is very probably that the
answer is yes because the pg_restore process probably restores the
databases in sequence like transactions, I'm right? thanks!