Psycopg2 GSSAPI

From: John Morrison <jgmorrison84(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Psycopg2 GSSAPI
Date: 2016-03-18 22:00:30
Lists: psycopg

Hello,

I am new to using psycopg2 and have come across an issue I cannot find
reference to online. Will psycopg2 work with a PostgreSQL database built
with GSSAPI? As a wrapper for libpq I would think it could but I find no
documentation showing it will and no references stating it won't. Any
information on this would be very helpful.

Thank you,
John Morrison