Error in 'FROM' function

From: Savita Naik <savigurunathnaik(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in 'FROM' function
Date: 2021-10-28 16:33:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

This is Savita here.

I reaching out to you for your support with my Postgresql Query editor,
there is an error arising for the function 'FROM' below is the screenshot
of the error message, could you kindly look into and advise the cause of
this erro:
[image: image.png]
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Savita