Re: install on windows

From: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Levente <leventelist(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: install on windows
Date: 2016-03-23 10:48:28
Lists: psycopg

Python 3.5 is not officially supported yet. It will be with the
psycopg 2.6.2 release, which I hope to pack in a few days.

Python 3.5 support is already in the maint_2_6 branch, if you can
compile it from source, but I assume it will be easier for you to
install Python 3.4 than compile psycopg.

-- Daniele