Re: Problem creating index

From: Torello Querci <tquerci(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dan Langille <dan(dot)langille(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem creating index
Date: 2013-08-28 11:08:51
Lists: pgsql-general

2013/8/28 Dan Langille <dan(dot)langille(at)gmail(dot)com>

> Same version of DB for dump & restore? If not, was the dump done via the
> pg_dump from the newer version. If not, please do that.

I'm using the same version. I make this test on the same machine.
Moreover I try to remove this line using pgadmin and I get the same error
(this field is part of primary key).
To remove this line I need to not use primary key but give a where
condition that return only this tuple.

Again, is very strange that this data is in the database .... moreover this
data came from a import procedure and this data is not present in the
source import file.
Really, I think that I get some kind of data corruption

Best Regards