Change of email address

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Change of email address
Date: 2019-02-19 02:54:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello hackers,

I am switching to this new email address for PostgreSQL mailing lists. I
just wanted you to know that I'm still reachable at my EnterpriseDB address
and I'm still happily employed by EnterpriseDB, working on PostgreSQL!
This change is just to avoid sending automated corporate footer messages
that are intended for a different audience, in line with standard mailing
list etiquette.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com