Re: Postgres Login Users Details

From: Raghavendra <raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Vishalakshi Navaneethakrishnan <nvishalakshi(at)sirahu(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Login Users Details
Date: 2012-10-22 09:09:51
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Vishalakshi Navaneethakrishnan <
nvishalakshi(at)sirahu(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to know who are all access database from different remote host.
>
> Example :
>
> User1(at)host1 logged / access db dbuser(at)dbname in Dbserver
>
> How can i get this information?
>
> Thanks in advance..

Try log_line_prefix parameter, which has many option of writing information
into database server logs(pg_logs). You can get IP address of the user who
is accessing db, also the application name. Try %r option.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/runtime-config-logging.html

---
Regards,
Raghavendra