Re: null tablespace?

From: Raghavendra <raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tony Capobianco <tcapobianco(at)prospectiv(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: null tablespace?
Date: 2011-12-15 18:53:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Its going in default tablespace i.e. base/global.

Try this query, which give information on the default tablespaces.

select spcname, case spcname when 'pg_default' then (select setting from
pg_settings where name = 'data_directory')||'/base' when 'pg_global' then
(select setting from pg_settings where name = 'data_directory')||'/global'
else spclocation end from pg_tablespace;

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation