Re: Slony replication stopped replicating

From: Raghavendra <raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Bambi Bellows <bbellows(at)dotomi(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slony replication stopped replicating
Date: 2013-06-22 16:47:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Bambi Bellows <bbellows(at)dotomi(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Gang!
>
> Slony replication has stopped replicating, and I'm not sure why, or how to
> get it replicating again. I have bounced Slony on the master and all the
> remote nodes, but no luck. Is there a Slony expert out there who can help
> point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks!
> Bambi.

Request you to post your question on Slony-I forum for appropriate help.
Also share below details while posting your question on slony-I forum.

1. Slony-I version (slon -v)
2. Slony-I logs (last few lines )
3. Also PostgreSQL version.

Slony-I mailing list address:

slony1-general(at)lists(dot)slony(dot)info

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation