Re: pg10 doc breadcrumb/header

From: Jeremy Schneider <schneider(at)ardentperf(dot)com>
To: Vik Fearing <vik(dot)fearing(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg10 doc breadcrumb/header
Date: 2017-10-10 19:57:33
Lists: pgsql-www

> On 10/06/2017 10:09 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> I will admit I still don't understand what you're referring to here.
>>
>> Are you asking for there to be a way from doc pages in /current/ to
>> explicitly link to the /10/ version, for permanent linkage?

Well when you put it that way, maybe that is what I'm asking for. I
thought I was just pointing out an inconsistency on the website. :)
Anyway it seems to me like an inconsistency. I'm not sure if these
listservs support images, but I've tried to attach some small
screenshots to this email that show what I was talking about.

-J

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

Attachment Content-Type Size