Is there a official benchmark comparing PG versions?

From: Jean Baro <jfbaro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there a official benchmark comparing PG versions?
Date: 2022-07-11 14:09:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

Out of curiosity.

Is there (as part of the PG development cycle) any public website that
compares the performance of PG versions regarding common use cases? So that
we can (users) can follow the progress of PG over the years, especially
using modern hardware and cloud. DirectIO

Something like https://arewefastyet.com/ for JS engines? Maybe using TPC as
the underlying test.

P.S: I understand this is not simple, but PG is not simple either and I see
how the community is great and improving PG to become de facto relational
DB for the Cloud era.

Thanks!