Advice for PG-SQL Enterprise deployment

From: Kido Kouassi <jjkido(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Advice for PG-SQL Enterprise deployment
Date: 2014-06-27 18:22:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Admin,

We are looking to migrate our whole production Database environment from
MSSQL to PostgreSQL.

We will need to tune up performance, Have Replication,Backup and ideal high
availability.

As we have little expertise on PostgreSQL I am looking for advices on
learning resource and experiences from people who have walk this path
before me.

Please be kind in case this question is out of place in this group mailing
list.

Thank you in advance for your kind help,

Sincerely,

Kido Kouassi