Re: Upgrade 9.2 to 9.6 without modifying the location of the tablespaces

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Keith <keith(at)keithf4(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrade 9.2 to 9.6 without modifying the location of the tablespaces
Date: 2020-09-29 19:45:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you very much Keith, The backtracking issue is a great point to
discuss as I work with productive servers.

I'm going to see if it is possible to create a replica, but I don't think
so since there is no availability of having more discs.

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*
* 998596691*