Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)" <Matthew(dot)Wetmore(at)express-scripts(dot)com>
Cc: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??
Date: 2023-07-29 19:40:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear all,

Yes, I see that there is a small possibility of realizing this
architecture, however I also realize that the consistency is put at risk
and that the HH are high. I am going to deliver a report giving the pros
and cons of this architecture.

Thank you all very much for your contributions.

Erik Serrano