Export Query Output to incremental csv file

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Export Query Output to incremental csv file
Date: 2024-08-08 14:26:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi guys,
I would like to ask a question about exporting a query output to a csv file
but with the particularity that it is incremental (that is, the same file
grows in size) since I need to do the query multiple times and I don't want
to fill up with csv files... but rather just one that always grows, as if
it were a log.

I will add the query to a shell and schedule it using a crontab in Linux
Centos.

Thank you very much.
Regards.

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*