Re: Export Query Output to incremental csv file

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Export Query Output to incremental csv file
Date: 2024-08-08 15:28:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Sir,

This was exactly what I needed, the idea was to do the incremental export
in csv... of course I looked for some additional formats like "... stdout
with (format csv)" and it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much Ron for your help...
A hug

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*