Versions of PGAdmin4

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Versions of PGAdmin4
Date: 2024-03-19 01:20:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear good evening,

I am looking for a postgres manager that allows me to read versions of 9.2
and 15 in the same application to manage them. This arose since I normally
use PGAdmin4, but I have an incompatibility between versions less than 10
and higher ones. I even had problems with version 6.12.

What can you recommend to work with these different versions?

From already thank you very much
Greetings Community

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*
* 998596691*