Re: After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error

From: Brian Wong <bwong(at)imageworks(dot)com>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error
Date: 2013-08-06 17:02:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

I meant I went into there with psql and was able to see the adminpack's
objects.

I checked the location of the Postgresql server
software(/opt/Postgresql/9.1.9/lib) and couldn't find adminpack.so. On a
server for which there's no such an error, I see the same files and those 2
files aren't there either.

These servers were installed/patched the same way, so I don't expect any
difference in terms of files and directories...

Brian