Failed Login Attempts in PostgreSQL

From: Jagmohan Kaintura <jagmohan(at)tecorelabs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Failed Login Attempts in PostgreSQL
Date: 2020-11-13 10:03:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,
I was looking for a workaround on how we can configure Failed Login
attempts feature of Oracle in PostgreSQL.
The Only requirement is End user shouldn't be allowed to Login after an "n"
number of unsuccessful attempts.

Users have the ability to perform all operations on the underlying tables.
So we wanted to restrict after doing "n" unsuccessful attempts.

I couldn't get any source anywhere.

*Best Regards,*
Jagmohan