Re: BUG #14624: Properties Window

From: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
To: dixies(at)infotraxsys(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14624: Properties Window
Date: 2017-04-18 07:57:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dixie:

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:37 PM, <dixies(at)infotraxsys(dot)com> wrote:
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2

PostgreSQL is the server, which includes some command line programas.

> Is there anyway, when I right click on a Stored Procedure and click
> "Properties" that the window can be larger? It is such a small window when
> I am viewing the code in the stored proc I can't even see it. I have to
> ALWAYS resize that window. Why can't it just doc like the Query Tool
> Window?

This pertains to a graphic program. Given you are on windows it
probably is pgAdmin, which you may have downloaded bundled with the
server. You should report this to the appropiate place ( which I do
not know. If it is an independent query program, there, if you
downloaded a bundle with postgres and the graphic program, there ).

Also, this seems like a feature request, not a bug.

Francisco Olarte