Copy a Cell from pgAdmin 4 Query Tool Results not working?

From: Jamie Caramanica <jdcaram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Copy a Cell from pgAdmin 4 Query Tool Results not working?
Date: 2016-12-08 15:12:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I'm running pgAdmin 4 on a MacBook Pro. (Version 1.1, Application Mode:
Desktop

When I run a query from the Query Tool, I'm trying to just do a Copy from 1
or more cells of the results. (Cmd-C) But, nothing every pastes.

I've also tried to do the select row (check the checkbox for the row) and
select the Copy Icon from the top of the Query Tool. But, when I try to
paste the values/row into a Text Editor (or any application) - nothing is
pasted.

Does Copy not work from the Query Tool Results?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Jamie

Attachment Content-Type Size