Re: Autovacuum Problem

From: Kein Name <muelladdi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autovacuum Problem
Date: 2018-04-03 07:54:55
Lists: pgsql-general

> Why would you want that? Do you have any control over the application?
Any "special" patterns used in the app?

Drive is running full :/
Sadly I have no control and knowledge whatsoever over/about the application.

I tuned the autovacuum parameters now for the critical tables, to have it
run more often and using greater ressources while doing so.... but I am
unsure if this helps with the bloating.