PL/pgSQL debugger

From: Dane Foster <studdugie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL/pgSQL debugger
Date: 2016-01-29 20:52:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I googled "plpgsql debugger" and eventually ended up at
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/edb-debugger/, where the latest release is
almost 8 years old. I am aware that this is not an EDB forum but given that
I sent them an e-mail at 9AM EST and I haven't received a response yet I
figured it can't hurt to try my question here. Is anyone using it on recent
(e.g., 9.5) versions of PostgreSQL. If not, is there any consensus on what
one should be using to debug PL/pgSQL functions?

Thanks,

Dane