Re: Feature test issues

From: Atira Odhner <aodhner(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feature test issues
Date: 2017-03-02 14:36:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Just to clarify the change we made in this regard --- we use the 'reset
layout' link in the header between tests, but it essentially still does a
page load and doesn't save us time. If we were to do an actual page load we
would run into issues because of the navigation confirmation popup. If we
were to manually reset the layout I think it would be very difficult to
account for all the various scenarios and ensure a reasonable separation
between tests.

Tira