Re: [patch] Column selection on SQLEditor

From: Atira Odhner <aodhner(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Subject: Re: [patch] Column selection on SQLEditor
Date: 2017-04-07 13:49:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The one tweak I made to the patch was to remove the code that disabled
> the Copy button from the top of copy_data.js. I think the button
> should remain enabled to allow the user to copy again, in case they
> use the clipboard for something else and then need to refresh it with
> the data. Of course, it should still be disabled when there is nothing
> selected that can be copied.

Yes, the copy button enablement behavior was a bit strange. I'm glad you
found a fix for it. Do you mind sending us your updated patch?

> Any chance this can be fixed before Monday? I would like to include it
> in the release if possible

I'll drop a bug at the top of our backlog, and Matt will take a look at it
today. We'll let you know at the end of the day where we're at with this
fix.

Tira