Re: Featured users page

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>, "devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Featured users page
Date: 2012-09-11 06:46:14
Lists: pgsql-www

On 11 September 2012 03:06, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> I'd be fine with it being on the wiki.

My take is its there now, its not useless, so why touch it.

Web site or Wiki makes little difference, as long as its accessible
from main points on website. Hidden in the Wiki won't help.

Yes, it could be updated. Yes, I'm sure I can be of assistance in updating it.

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/