Re: BUG #17504: psql --single-transaction -vON_ERROR_STOP=1 still commits after client-side error

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #17504: psql --single-transaction -vON_ERROR_STOP=1 still commits after client-side error
Date: 2022-06-06 14:30:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 2:11 AM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> > Looks fine to me, so applied down to 10.
>
> (Yes!)

I am slightly concerned that this behavior change could break
somebody's stuff when they upgrade to the next minor release. It does
not seem impossible that someone could be knowingly relying on the old
behavior.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com