Re: pgsql: New C function: bms_add_range

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-committers <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql: New C function: bms_add_range
Date: 2017-11-30 01:48:46
Lists: pgsql-committers

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:
> To be accurate, as also noted in the commit message of the patch that I
> sent, authors of this patch are David Rowley and Kyotaro Horiguchi. David
> came up with the idea and the patch first [1], which Horiguchi-san later
> commented on to improve the code. My job has simply been to incorporate
> their patch in the bigger patch set.

Crap, I apologize. I looked at the commit message you wrote in
putting together mine, but I somehow blanked out the fact that you had
listed David rather than yourself as first author. That was bad of
me, and I am sorry.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company