PGbackrest capacity related question

From: chiru r <chirupg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Forums postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGbackrest capacity related question
Date: 2019-07-22 21:08:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I am using pgbackrest on my production workloads and it is working as
expected.
However our DB is growing more and more .
We have currently two disks and each one is 4 TB size. However 3.8TB size
data got loaded into DB currently and our /pgback mount point size is 4TB.
So if the DB size grows more then 4TB, how to add another file system to
store backup under "repo-path"?.
Is there any suggestion?

*pgbackrest file : */etc/pgbackrest.conf
[online_backups]

db-path=/u02/pgdata01/11/data
backup-user=postgres
db-socket-path=/tmp