Re: CREATE COLLATION without LOCALE throws error in v15

From: Justin Baur <jbaur(at)bitwarden(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Kyle Spearrin <kspearrin(at)bitwarden(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Vince Grassia <vgrassia(at)bitwarden(dot)com>
Subject: Re: CREATE COLLATION without LOCALE throws error in v15
Date: 2022-12-08 20:03:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi All,

After sending in the report we did find an issue that was resolved by them
that fixes it on their side (https://github.com/npgsql/efcore.pg/issues/2527).
They haven't released a version with the fix yet but we can wait, A docs
update would be totally fine with us.

Thanks for all your help.

Justin Baur