Re: log wal file transfer in error logs

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: log wal file transfer in error logs
Date: 2023-10-11 17:50:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, I meant streamed, I need to log those wal files that are getting
streamed and replayed on standby servers in error logs of primary as well
as standby servers.

So that I can cross check that whichever file is streamed has been replayed
on standby.

I need to keep a track of these wal files in db error logs.

Regard