Replicate data from one standby server to another standby

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Replicate data from one standby server to another standby
Date: 2023-04-09 10:14:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have Configured "sync" streaming replication to replicate the data from
one primary node to one slave node.

Now I want one to add one more node as slave that will replicate the data
from previously created slave replica (not from primary replica as we do
traditionally).

So please let me know whether do we have any such flexibility where we can
replicate the data from one slave replica to another slave replica ?

Regards.