unbale to list schema

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: unbale to list schema
Date: 2024-01-17 18:46:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am not able to find any solution to list all schemas in all databases at
once, to check the structure of the whole cluster.

As I need to give a few privileges to a user to all databases, their
schemas and schemas' objects (tables sequences etc.).

Please let me know if there is any solution/ query that will serve the
purpose.

Regards.