log wal file transfer in error logs

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: log wal file transfer in error logs
Date: 2023-10-11 16:45:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I need to log all wal files that are getting transferred to all standby
servers in the postgresql error logs.

I also need to log those wal files that are being applied in standbys.

My postgres version is 12 and running on centos 7.

I am unable to understand the proper parameters in the postgresql.conf
file, please help me in achieving this.

Regards,
Atul