Re: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, o1bigtenor <o1bigtenor(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, "svsn2(at)yahoo(dot)com" <svsn2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres
Date: 2021-01-15 20:50:43
Lists: pgsql-general

You keep on giving excuses (imperfect world and blah blah) and I will keep
on raising questions on them.

The link you shared could have been shared earlier as well.

But instead of that as usual you and your mates stretched the conversation
without going in any direction so basically you wasted author’s time.

And I have no doubt that you will waste more time of yours as well as of us
by giving some kore excuses.