Re: replication strange behavior

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: replication strange behavior
Date: 2023-11-30 23:42:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

In the master pg_hba.conf file, standby server hostname name is not being
read even with the domain name, but server ip is working fine.

output of /etc/hosts is given below

127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4
::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
localhost6.localdomain6
<server ip> <hostname>.domainname hostname

Regards.