Re: [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4
Date: 2017-04-20 08:06:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I agree with both the spacing, and the height. Other questions:

- Should icons have a dividing line between them? I think so.

- What determines the light blue shading of a row? I believe it should
always be the one with focus (assuming there is one with focus)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company