Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 RPM package

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Hamid Quddus <hamid(dot)quddus(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 RPM package
Date: 2016-06-03 14:54:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

My point is that the runtime uses the platform supplied Python interpreter,
which presumably knows where to search for packages. Mind you, I suppose
the issue there is that it wouldn't be able to distinguish between v1 and
v2 then...

I don't have a major issue with your suggested code - I just want to make
sure we need it.