Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Crain, Andrew" <acrain(at)cincinna(dot)gannett(dot)com>
Cc: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport
Date: 2016-02-16 10:54:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Crain, Andrew <acrain(at)cincinna(dot)gannett(dot)com>
wrote:

> Dave,
> I’ve been using the test build for several hours, longer than the typical
> interval between crashes, and have had no problems, including upon
> returning to the UI after a connection has become stale, which is when the
> problem typically occurs.
> Thanks!
> Andy

Great, that's promising! Did you get any reconnects during that time? The
changes I made should avoid crashes in a couple of circumstances I
speculated might be getting hit, but those circumstances would have still
led to a reconnect message.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com